Discover Hawaiian culture through food, music and entertainment overlooking Kailua Bay. Begin your journey with festive Hawaiian music and a shell lei greeting. Sip Mai Tais and other awesome selections of standard cocktails, beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages as the sun sets over the glistening bay, and savor a delicious assisted buffet with traditional island fare. Enjoy enchanting and exciting Polynesian stage production featuring dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand with the awe inspiring fire knife dance finale.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- All pre and post close contact activities at the show will be suspended. This includes the Imu Ceremony as this entails group partcipation. Buffet line will be limited to no more than 10 people. Food and Beverage will be served by our staff. All seats will be Pre-Assigned.