History & Myth meet in Athens! Discover the greatest landmarks of Athens & their surrounding myths! Enjoy a unique mythological tour, suitable for all ages, that will help you understand how Athens became the mythical city we know today.
• Your meeting point is the ticketing booth at the main entrance of the Temple of Olympian Zeus. Access to the entrance is from Vassilissis Olgas Avenue (pedestrian street): https://goo.gl/VwQ794. The closest metro station is ACROPOLIS (red line), then it’s an 8 mins walk to the Temple’s entrance. As it might be crowded outside the entrance, look for the guide with an Alternative Athens sign. • Entry fees are NOT INCLUDED (30 euros per person). Your guide will help you purchase them on the spot in order to skip the line. If you are a student or a senior please bring your passport or id, as discounts may apply. The ticket can be used only ONCE to enter each site. • Comfortable walking shoes and sun hat are recommended • Minimum numbers apply. Cancellation after confirmation may occur if the minimum participant number is not met. In the unlikely event of a cancellation, you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- ID card or passport are required for people under the age of 18 for age confirmation
- Strollers are not allowed at the Acropolis
- It is recommended to wear a hat and sunscreen in summer months (June to Sept)
- As this is a walking tour, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- * Wireless Tour Guide Systems will be provided to all participants. Receivers are thoroughly sanitized between use and all earpieces are single-use (disposable).