Join our full day cruise from Athens and discover three of the most famous and beautiful islands of the Saronic Gulf! Visit the cosmopolitan Hydra island with the extremely picturesque capital, full of red-tiled houses and stone-paved narrow alleys. Continue to Poros with the historic clock, the library and the picturesque church of Virgin Maria. Last stop at the a verdant island of Aegina known for its great production of colourful pistachio, the temple of Afea and the monastery of Saint Nectarios. Live a unique cruise and enjoy a buffet meal on board full of delicacies!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- The order in which we shall visit the islands may change but not the duration of stay on any of the islands.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival